Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.15.2012

My Pumpkin Patch

What a busy weekend! Hardly any stamping time! :( However, I did manage to finish up a project that my mom started for me, one that we both saw on Pinterest! Of course that's where the inspiration came from! :)



This is my pumpkin patch this year... and every year to come! It will last me a long time. Of course I'll throw in some real pumpkins too because we're a family that loves to carve them.

These are 4x4 posts, cut down to size, notched out and painted. Then you add some twistable wire, tree branches for stems, a sign and some leaves and the project is complete! Hope you love 'em as much as I do...

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!