Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.20.2012

Christmas Circles

Here's a non-traditional Christmas card for ya! It uses Circle Circus, along with some Silver Glimmer Paper. I really like how this turned out... and it's thanks to a CASE of Leena Girsa's card seen here.

Paper: Real Red, Naturals Ivory, Silver Glimmer
Ink: Gumball Green, Basic Gray
Stamps: Circle Circus, Greetings of the Season
Tools: 3/4" & 1", 1-1/4" Circle Punches
Unlike Leena's card, I decided to stick to just a couple of colours for a more muted look. I used some Naturals Ivory for a bit of texture and then just randomly stamped images from Circle Circus. For some added bling, I punched some circles from Glimmer Paper and then popped up some images that I stamped in Gumball Green.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. SO love this Steph! What a great take on this card! I've got a few other ideas in mind for it as well...stay tuned!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!