Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.31.2012

Boo!

Happy Halloween!! I'm back today with a short post about some Halloween fun. I finally got my computer back (needed a new hard drive!), luckily everything was backed up.

I made some treat bags for the little toddler munchkins that will be coming through the neighbourhood tonight. I had fun making them. The other kiddies will just get a mix of candies and chocolates. I wouldn't dare do up packages for everyone... we have well over 200 kids come through on Halloween. The candy alone puts us in the poor house! haha

Paper: Googly Ghouls Kit
Ink: Black, Summer Starfruit, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Googly Ghouls
Accessories: Baker's Twine, Summer Starfruit Satin Stitched Ribbon, Googly Eyes, Tags

Every year, as a family, we also carve our pumpkins. My little one really enjoys gutting it and then my hubby and I carve them. He usually does two and I concentrate on my own. I'm happy with mine this year, but it's certainly not my best. I really had to force myself to carve it last night... this prego mama has no energy!


Anyway, hope you have a wonderful and safe Halloween! I'll be back with another post tomorrow.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!